Redefine what a road ride looks like on Cannondale's Slate Ultegra. Cannondale's unrivaled SmartFormed aluminum is lightweight, sports puma-like responsiveness, and—thanks to SAVE Plus micro-suspension and slack angles—handles a host of surfaces with panache. A Lefty Oliver fork breaks all the road bike rules, adding 30mm of ride-anywhere suspension to your rig. Press the norm a little further with 650B Slate Disc wheels and fat, 42mm-wide Slate tireswhich give you the same rolling diameter of a traditional road wheel while providing all the plush, comfortable, and grippy benefits of a high volume tire. Throw the Shimano R685 levers to effortlessly engage the 11-speed Ultegra drivetrain, or apply the smooth, powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes to scrub some speed. You'll love the weight savings from Cannondale's own handlebars and stem, and a Fabric Scoop saddle provides compliance and support for the long haul. So, forget old ideas of what a bike should be—the Slate will wipe them all away.
Frame SmartFormed 6069 aluminum, Di2 ready, SAVE PLUS, 142 x 12mm thru-axle
Fork Cannondale Lefty Oliver Carbon w/ PBR, 30mm-travel, 45mm offset
Rims/Wheels Slate Disc
Hubs Front: Lefty 50 Road; Rear: Formula
Spokes DT Swiss Champion
Tires Cannondale Slate Folding TRS tubeless, 650B x 42c, by Panaracer
Crankset Cannondale HollowGram Si, hollow forged
Chainrings OPI SpideRing, 52/36
Bottom Bracket FSA BB30 Bearings
Front Derailleur Shimano Ultegra 6800
Rear Derailleur Shimano Ultegra 6800
Rear Cogs Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed: 11-28
Shifters Shimano R685 Hydraulic Disc
Handlebars Cannondale C2 Compact
Tape/Grips Cannondale Bar Tape w/Gel, 2.5mm
Stem Cannondale C1, 6061 aluminum, 1.5-inch
Brake Levers Shimano R685 Hydraulic Disc
Brakes Shimano BR785/805, 140mm/140mm
Saddle Fabric Scoop Radius Race, Ti Rails
D&Q LIFETIME BIKE MAINTENANCE GUARANTEE ON ANY BIKE PURCHASED FROM US BEGINNING JANUARY 1ST, 2005.
You purchased your bike for one reason, to enjoy it! The D&Q LIFETIME maintenance guarantee lets you do just that. Come to us as often as you need and we'll make sure the bike you purchased from us stays in top working condition.
THE D&Q LIFETIME MAINTENANCE INCLUDES:
• NO CHARGE INSPECTION AND ADJUSTMENTS of brakes, drive-train, headset, handlebar, bar-stem, bottom bracket, quick releases, seatpost and derailleurs.
• NO CHARGE EXTERNAL LUBRICATION of all wear related parts and tightening of all threaded components.
• NO-CHARGE LABOR on handlebar taping.
• NO-CHARGE LABOR on authorized manufacturer warrantee services.
• NO-CHARGE ACCESSORY INSTALLATION on any accessories purchased from D&Q.
• FIRST YEAR, NO CHARGE LABOR on wheel truing.
• LIFETIME Fit Adjustment
THE D&Q LIFETIME MAINTENANCE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Correcting repair work performed by others.
• Repairs and or maintenance due to severe and excessive riding practices, accidents, neglect, non-authorized manufacturer warrantee service or any other fault(s) due to normal wear and tear.