Featuring an innovative spherical bearing interface, The AngleSet makes it possible to change a bike's head tube angle to be slacker or steeper in 0.5 degree increments.
- Sealed black oxide bearings
- Steel dual steel crown race with integrated seals
- 7075 T-6 aluminum cups machined in Fletcher, NC
- Interlok spacer compatible
- Compatible with tapered 1-1/8" to 1-1/2" steerer tubes or straight 1-1/8" steerers with included conversion crown race
- Includes offset cup that adjusts head angle by 0.5, 1.0, and 1.5 degree in either direction