Seek new sights and sounds on Cannondale's Adventure 3. With a lightweight aluminum frame, nimble aluminum rims, and a trusty Shimano parts package, the Adventure 3 is primed to be your favorite travel companion. Cannondale provides the handlebar, stem, and seatpost, ensuring optimal comfort and rider position.
Frame : Adventure, SmartForm C3 Alloy
Fork : Zoom , 50mm, 1-1/8" steerer
Headset : Tange Semi Integrated
Rims/Wheels : Maddux DC 5.0, double wall, 32-hole
Hubs : Cannondale C4
Spokes : Stainless, 14g
Tires : Kenda Kwick Trax, 700x38c
Crankset : Shimano TY701
Chainrings : 48/38/28
Bottom Bracket : Tange Cartridge
Chain : KMC 7-speed
Front Derailleur : Shimano Tourney
Rear Derailleur : Shimano Tourney
Rear Cogs : Shimano, 14-34, 7-speed
Shifters : Shimano Revo Twist Type
Handlebars : Cannondale C4
Tape/Grips : Cannondale Ergo Comfort
Stem : Promax MQ417
Brake Levers : Cannondale, 4 finger w/Kraton comfort insert
Brakes : Cannondale V-Brake w/modulator
Saddle : Cannondale Ultra Comfort
Seat Post : Cannondale
D&Q LIFETIME BIKE MAINTENANCE GUARANTEE ON ANY BIKE PURCHASED FROM US BEGINNING JANUARY 1ST, 2005.
You purchased your bike for one reason, to enjoy it! The D&Q LIFETIME maintenance guarantee lets you do just that. Come to us as often as you need and we'll make sure the bike you purchased from us stays in top working condition.
THE D&Q LIFETIME MAINTENANCE INCLUDES:
• NO CHARGE INSPECTION AND ADJUSTMENTS of brakes, drive-train, headset, handlebar, bar-stem, bottom bracket, quick releases, seatpost and derailleurs.
• NO CHARGE EXTERNAL LUBRICATION of all wear related parts and tightening of all threaded components.
• NO-CHARGE LABOR on handlebar taping.
• NO-CHARGE LABOR on authorized manufacturer warrantee services.
• NO-CHARGE ACCESSORY INSTALLATION on any accessories purchased from D&Q.
• FIRST YEAR, NO CHARGE LABOR on wheel truing.
• LIFETIME Fit Adjustment
THE D&Q LIFETIME MAINTENANCE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Correcting repair work performed by others.
• Repairs and or maintenance due to severe and excessive riding practices, accidents, neglect, non-authorized manufacturer warrantee service or any other fault(s) due to normal wear and tear.