This Bad Habit will definitely die hard once you've sampled its all-mountain prowess. 27.5+ tires give the old Habit a bad boy attitude, upping its all-terrain game for maximum fun on steep, loose, and gnarly trails. The SmartForm alloy frame creates the point-and-shoot feel you want for technical maneuvers, and powerful Shimano Deore brakes put mind-bending control in your fingertips. Shimano XT and SLX shifting components paired with Cannondale's Si crankset ensure quick shifts through the 1 x 11 system, giving you the confidence to charge through whatever lies ahead. All this forward momentum is kept in check through 120mm of front and rear suspension, with a RockShox Judy Gold fork and RockShox Monarch RT to further aid in the crazy amount of traction plus-size tires provide. WTB STP i35 rims and Cannondale alloy handlebar create an irresistible Bad Habit you won't want to drop.
Frame Bad Habit 27+, 120mm, SmartForm C1 Alloy, Ai Offset, BB30, Flat Mount Brake, Pivoting Der Hanger, 1.5 Si headtube
Fork RockShox Judy Gold, 120mm, tapered steerer, Fast Black Uppers, Solo Air, Maxle Stealth, 51mm offset
Headset Tange 1.5 for Tapered Steer tubes
Rear Shock RockShox Monarch RT w/ high volume eyelet, 120mm travel
Axles 15mmx110mm (Front)
Rims/Wheels WTB STX i35TCS, 32 hole, 35mm inner, Tubeless Ready
Hubs Formula front, Formula with HG driver 148x12 Ai Offset dish - rear
Spokes 14g Stainless, Black
Tires Maxxis Rekon 27.5x2.8", 3C, EXO Protection, Tubeless Ready
Crankset Cannondale Si
Chainrings SpideRing X-Sync 30T
Bottom Bracket FSA MegaExo
Chain KMC X11, 11-speed
Rear Derailleur Shimano XT, 11-speed Shadow Plus
Cassette/Rear Cogs SunRace 11-speed, 11-46
Shifters Shimano SLX, 11-speed
Handlebars Cannondale C3 riser, Alloy, 4° upsweep, 9° backsweep, 760x15mm
Tape/Grips Cannondale Locking Grips
Stem Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 5°
Brake Levers Shimano Deore MT-500 hydro disc
Brakes Shimano Deore MT-500 hydro disc, 180/160mm
Saddle Cannondale Stage 3
Seat Post Cannondale C3, 6061 alloy, 31.6x350mm (S,M) 400mm (L,X)
All bikes are assembled & tested by our qualified mechanics and covered by our Lifetime Maintenance Guarantee (see below).
D&Q LIFETIME BIKE MAINTENANCE GUARANTEE ON ANY BIKE PURCHASED FROM US BEGINNING JANUARY 1ST, 2005.
You purchased your bike for one reason, to enjoy it! The D&Q LIFETIME maintenance guarantee lets you do just that. Come to us as often as you need and we'll make sure the bike you purchased from us stays in top working condition.
THE D&Q LIFETIME MAINTENANCE INCLUDES:
• NO CHARGE INSPECTION AND ADJUSTMENTS of brakes, drive-train, headset, handlebar, bar-stem, bottom bracket, quick releases, seatpost and derailleurs.
• NO CHARGE EXTERNAL LUBRICATION of all wear related parts and tightening of all threaded components.
• NO-CHARGE LABOR on handlebar taping.
• NO-CHARGE LABOR on authorized manufacturer warrantee services.
• NO-CHARGE ACCESSORY INSTALLATION on any accessories purchased from D&Q.
• FIRST YEAR, NO CHARGE LABOR on wheel truing.
• LIFETIME Fit Adjustment
THE D&Q LIFETIME MAINTENANCE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Correcting repair work performed by others.
• Repairs and or maintenance due to severe and excessive riding practices, accidents, neglect, non-authorized manufacturer warranty service or any other fault(s) due to normal wear and tear.