HEAD FOR THE HILLS
Satisfy your thirst for adventure. With its lightweight alloy frame, sporty riding position and wide-range gearing, Catalyst lets you confidently ride any trail. 27.5-inch aluminum rims roll quickly and smoothly with Innova tires. The Shimano drivetrain provides 21 smooth-shifting speeds to conquer flats and hills, and mechanical disc brakes bring things to a stop right when you need them. Sturdy-yet-lightweight handlebars, stem, and saddle from Cannondale are everyday reliable for your jump-start into cycling.
- Lightweight aluminum frame delivers a refined, nimble feel; SAVE rear triangle, flattened seat and shaped chainstays absorb bumps for a smooth ride
- Fast and fun 27.5 wheels deliver a combination of agility and control
- Front suspension, disc brakes and integrated rack and fender mounts let you take on all kinds of terrain
- Specs are subject to change
Fork SR Suntour M3030, coil, 75mm Travel
Crank Prowheel Alloy Crankset
Shifting Shimano EZ Fire Shifters
Frame Catalyst, SmartForm C3 Alloy
Tires Innova 27.5"x2.1"
Rims DC 6.0, Double Wall
Frame SmartForm C3 alloy
Bike Suspension Front Suspension
Fork SR Suntour M3030-27
Fork Travel 75 millimeters
Crankset Prowheel, 24/34/42
Bottom Bracket Semi-cartridge type, square taper, BSA, sealed bearing
Shifters Shimano EF41 Easyfire, 3 x 7-speed
Front Derailleur Shimano Tourney, 31.8 clamp
Rear Derailleur Shimano Tourney, 7-speed
Rear Cogs Sunrace, 14-34, 7-speed
Number of Gears 21 gear(s)
Brake Type Mechanical Disc Brake
Brakes Jak-7 cable-actuated disc, 160/160mm
Brake Levers Shimano EF41
Rims DC 6.0, double wall, 32-hole
Front Hub Alloy disc
Rear Hub Freewheel, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h
Wheel Size 27.5 inches
Tire Width 2.1 inches
Handlebar Shape Riser Bar
Handlebar Alloy, 25mm rise, 700mm, 31.8
Stem Alloy, 31.8, 8
Seat Post Alloy, micro-adjust, 27.2 x 350mm
Saddle Cannondale Stage 2
Pedals Cannondale Platform
Headset Semi-integrated, threadless, 1-1/8 in.
Chain KMC Z51, 7-speed
Weight 31 lbs. 12.8 oz.
Bike Weight Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
All bikes are assembled & tested by our qualified mechanics and covered by our Lifetime Maintenance Guarantee (see below).
D&Q LIFETIME BIKE MAINTENANCE GUARANTEE ON ANY BIKE PURCHASED FROM US BEGINNING JANUARY 1ST, 2005.
You purchased your bike for one reason, to enjoy it! The D&Q LIFETIME maintenance guarantee lets you do just that. Come to us as often as you need and we'll make sure the bike you purchased from us stays in top working condition.
THE D&Q LIFETIME MAINTENANCE INCLUDES:
• NO CHARGE INSPECTION AND ADJUSTMENTS of brakes, drive-train, headset, handlebar, bar-stem, bottom bracket, quick releases, seatpost and derailleurs.
• NO CHARGE EXTERNAL LUBRICATION of all wear related parts and tightening of all threaded components.
• NO-CHARGE LABOR on handlebar taping.
• NO-CHARGE LABOR on authorized manufacturer warrantee services.
• NO-CHARGE ACCESSORY INSTALLATION on any accessories purchased from D&Q.
• FIRST YEAR, NO CHARGE LABOR on wheel truing.
• LIFETIME Fit Adjustment
THE D&Q LIFETIME MAINTENANCE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Correcting repair work performed by others.
• Repairs and or maintenance due to severe and excessive riding practices, accidents, neglect, non-authorized manufacturer warranty service or any other fault(s) due to normal wear and tear.