With lightest-in-class weights, bright reflective graphics and a smooth, stable ride, the Quick is the fast, fun way to get fit or get around town.
Frame Quick, SmartForm C3 Alloy, SAVE, 1-1/8" headtube
Fork Quick, Steel, 1-1/8" steerer, 55mm offset
Rims Cannondale C4, double wall, 32h
Hubs Alloy, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h
Spokes Stainless Steel, 14g
Tires Kenda Kourier, 700 x 35c
Pedals Cannondale Fitness
Crank Shimano, 48/38/28
Bottom Bracket Tange Cartridg
Chain KMC Z51, 8-speed
Rear Cogs Shimano HG31, 11-32, 8-speed
Front Derailleur Shimano Altus, 31.8 clamp
Rear Derailleur Shimano Acera
Shifters Shimano Easy Fire EF500, 3x8
Handlebar Cannondale C4, 6061 double-butted, 25mm rise, 8° sweep, 6° rise, 640mm
Grips Cannondale Ergo Fitness Dual Density, Lock-on
Stem Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 12°
Headset Semi-Integrated, cage retainer
Brakes Cannondale V-Brake
Saddle Cannondale Fitness Ergo Double Density
Seatpost Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
Sizes SM, MD, LG, XL, 2X
All bikes are assembled & tested by our qualified mechanics and covered by our Lifetime Maintenance Guarantee (see below).
D&Q LIFETIME BIKE MAINTENANCE GUARANTEE ON ANY BIKE PURCHASED FROM US BEGINNING JANUARY 1ST, 2005.
You purchased your bike for one reason, to enjoy it! The D&Q LIFETIME maintenance guarantee lets you do just that. Come to us as often as you need and we'll make sure the bike you purchased from us stays in top working condition.
THE D&Q LIFETIME MAINTENANCE INCLUDES:
• NO CHARGE INSPECTION AND ADJUSTMENTS of brakes, drive-train, headset, handlebar, bar-stem, bottom bracket, quick releases, seatpost and derailleurs.
• NO CHARGE EXTERNAL LUBRICATION of all wear related parts and tightening of all threaded components.
• NO-CHARGE LABOR on handlebar taping.
• NO-CHARGE LABOR on authorized manufacturer warrantee services.
• NO-CHARGE ACCESSORY INSTALLATION on any accessories purchased from D&Q.
• FIRST YEAR, NO CHARGE LABOR on wheel truing.
• LIFETIME Fit Adjustment
THE D&Q LIFETIME MAINTENANCE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Correcting repair work performed by others.
• Repairs and or maintenance due to severe and excessive riding practices, accidents, neglect, non-authorized manufacturer warranty service or any other fault(s) due to normal wear and tear.