Dirt one day. Pavement the next. From confident commuting to fireroad exploring, the Quick CX is built to thrive wherever your adventure leads.
- With consistent lower stack and longer reach measurements, the Quick CX has a fit well suited to multi-surface riding and high-performance commuting
- 50mm travel front suspension absorbs washboard and bumps, while 1-1/2 to 1-1/8 tapered headtube keeps steering precise and confident
- SAVE Micro-Suspension seat stays and chain stays work with a smaller 27.2mm seatpost
- Heads-up riding position and ergonomic saddle and grips increase comfort and control
- Big 38c multi-surface tires are fast and grippy on dirt and pavement
- Full rack and fender mounts let you customize your Quick CX for the type of riding you're into
- Quick CX is superlight but offers heavyweight performance, on-road or off
- Specs are subject to change
Frame Quick CX, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, 1-1/2" to 1-1/8" tapered head tube
Bike Suspension Front Suspension
Fork SR Suntour NCX w/ lockout, 50mm, 1-1/2"- 1-1/8" tapered steerer
Fork Travel 50 millimeters
Crankset Shimano Acera, 48/36/26
Bottom Bracket FSA Cartridge
Shifters Shimano Alivio, 3x9
Front Derailleur Shimano Acera 31.8 clamp
Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore
Rear Cogs Shimano Alivio 11-32, 9-speed
Number of Gears 27
Brake Type Hydraulic Disc Brake
Brakes Shimano M315 hydro disc, 160/160mm
Brake Levers Shimano M315 hydro disc
Rims DC 3.0, double wall w/eyelet, 32-hole
Front Hub Alloy Disc, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h
Rear Hub Alloy Disc, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h
Wheel Size 700c
Tires Panaracer Comet Hardpack, 700x38c
Tire Width 38c
Handlebar Shape Flat Bar
Handlebar Cannondale C3, 6061 double-butted, 12mm rise, 680mm
Stem Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 12°
Seat Post Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
Saddle Cannondale Quick CX Ergo
Pedals Cannondale Fitness Reinforced Composite
Headset VP Si 1-1/2"- 1-1/8"
Chain KMC Z99, 9-speed
Weight 27 lbs. 3 oz.
All bikes are assembled & tested by our qualified mechanics and covered by our Lifetime Maintenance Guarantee (see below).
D&Q LIFETIME BIKE MAINTENANCE GUARANTEE ON ANY BIKE PURCHASED FROM US BEGINNING JANUARY 1ST, 2005.
You purchased your bike for one reason, to enjoy it! The D&Q LIFETIME maintenance guarantee lets you do just that. Come to us as often as you need and we'll make sure the bike you purchased from us stays in top working condition.
THE D&Q LIFETIME MAINTENANCE INCLUDES:
• NO CHARGE INSPECTION AND ADJUSTMENTS of brakes, drive-train, headset, handlebar, bar-stem, bottom bracket, quick releases, seatpost and derailleurs.
• NO CHARGE EXTERNAL LUBRICATION of all wear related parts and tightening of all threaded components.
• NO-CHARGE LABOR on handlebar taping.
• NO-CHARGE LABOR on authorized manufacturer warrantee services.
• NO-CHARGE ACCESSORY INSTALLATION on any accessories purchased from D&Q.
• FIRST YEAR, NO CHARGE LABOR on wheel truing.
• LIFETIME Fit Adjustment
THE D&Q LIFETIME MAINTENANCE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Correcting repair work performed by others.
• Repairs and or maintenance due to severe and excessive riding practices, accidents, neglect, non-authorized manufacturer warranty service or any other fault(s) due to normal wear and tear.