The 2018 Orbit is just as solid as last years but now with both hubs fully sealed! This beginner's BMX bike is built with gyro and a chromoly down tube, sealed rear & front hubs for a long-lasting smooth ride. Rotor, sealed bearing integrated headset, a 3-piece chromoly cranks, 4 pegs, Eastern grips, pedals, sprocket and tires.
- Chromoly Down Tube
- Rotor included
- Sealed Front & Rear Hubs
- 3 Piece Tubular Chromoly Cranks
- Mid BB
- Integrated Headset
- Eastern Riblet Grips
- Eastern Atom Pedals
- Eastern Sprocket
- Double Wall Rims
- 2.4" Eastern OEM Tires
Hi-Tensile Steel with Chromoly Down Tube, Mid BB, Internal Headset
Top Tube Size: 20.25″
Chainstay Length: 13.38″
Clamp: Integrated with Frame
Orbit 20”, - Hi-Tensile Steel
Fork Rake: 28mm
HEADSET Integrated 45°X45° Sealed Cartridge Bearing
STEM Forged Alloy Top Load Stem
GRIP Eastern Riblet Grips
CRANK 3-Piece, Tubular Heat-Treated Chromoly, Bolt for Sprocket, Pinch Bolt with 8-Splined Spindle, 170mm 28.6mm Round Arm
**Specifications are subject to change without notice.**
All bikes are assembled & tested by our qualified mechanics and covered by our Lifetime Maintenance Guarantee (see below).
D&Q LIFETIME BIKE MAINTENANCE GUARANTEE ON ANY BIKE PURCHASED FROM US BEGINNING JANUARY 1ST, 2005.
You purchased your bike for one reason, to enjoy it! The D&Q LIFETIME maintenance guarantee lets you do just that. Come to us as often as you need and we'll make sure the bike you purchased from us stays in top working condition.
THE D&Q LIFETIME MAINTENANCE INCLUDES:
• NO CHARGE INSPECTION AND ADJUSTMENTS of brakes, drive-train, headset, handlebar, bar-stem, bottom bracket, quick releases, seatpost and derailleurs.
• NO CHARGE EXTERNAL LUBRICATION of all wear related parts and tightening of all threaded components.
• NO-CHARGE LABOR on handlebar taping.
• NO-CHARGE LABOR on authorized manufacturer warrantee services.
• NO-CHARGE ACCESSORY INSTALLATION on any accessories purchased from D&Q.
• FIRST YEAR, NO CHARGE LABOR on wheel truing.
• LIFETIME Fit Adjustment
THE D&Q LIFETIME MAINTENANCE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Correcting repair work performed by others.
• Repairs and or maintenance due to severe and excessive riding practices, accidents, neglect, non-authorized manufacturer warrantee service or any other fault(s) due to normal wear and tear.