Electra Bicycle Company
After twenty years of refinement, Electra elevates the classic cruiser to bring you the Cruiser Lux 1. It proudly features a lightweight aluminum frame, a plush seat, wide bars, quality wheels and balloon tires that are equally at home on pavement and dirt. Plus, with Electra's Flat Foot Technology, you can put your feet flat on the ground whenever you want for total control.
• Lightweight 6061-T6 Aluminum Frame
• Shimano Nexus Internal Single-Speed W/Coaster Brake
• Alloy Crank And Sealed Cartridge Bottom Bracket
• Alloy Seat Post
• 26”X 2.125” Or 24”X 2.125” Retrorunner Tires
• Painted Fenders
• Custom Saddle And Grips
D&Q LIFETIME BIKE MAINTENANCE GUARANTEE ON ANY BIKE PURCHASED FROM US BEGINNING JANUARY 1ST, 2005.
You purchased your bike for one reason, to enjoy it! The D&Q LIFETIME maintenance guarantee lets you do just that. Come to us as often as you need and we'll make sure the bike you purchased from us stays in top working condition.
THE D&Q LIFETIME MAINTENANCE INCLUDES:
• NO CHARGE INSPECTION AND ADJUSTMENTS of brakes, drive-train, headset, handlebar, bar-stem, bottom bracket, quick releases, seatpost and derailleurs.
• NO CHARGE EXTERNAL LUBRICATION of all wear related parts and tightening of all threaded components.
• NO CHARGE LABOR for tire and tube changes with purchase of tube and/or tire from D&Q.
• NO-CHARGE LABOR on handlebar taping.
• NO-CHARGE LABOR on authorized manufacturer warrantee services.
• NO-CHARGE ACCESSORY INSTALLATION on any accessories purchased from D&Q.
• FIRST YEAR, NO CHARGE LABOR on wheel truing.
• LIFETIME Fit Adjustment
THE D&Q LIFETIME MAINTENANCE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Correcting repair work performed by others.
• Repairs and or maintenance due to severe and excessive riding practices, accidents, neglect, non-authorized manufacturer warrantee service or any other fault(s) due to normal wear and tear.