Do your working hands a favor and put on the Hestra Army Leather Patrol Glove before you go out for your early morning sweeps. Constructed from army goat leather and Hestra mélange fabric, this glove is windproof, waterproof, and breathable. Insulation provides a barrier between your hands and the cold, while a removable liner offers a cozy fit and extra warmth on particularly biting days in the backcountry. An elastic strap with a hook-and-loop closure seals out cold to protect you from the elements whether you're a patroller, an avid skier, or a backcountry bomber who lives, works, and plays in the snow.
- An insulated winter glove for working and playing in the snow
- Windproof, waterproof, and breathable construction
- Removable liner for extra warmth and comfort
- Insulated to protect your hands from the cold
- Elastic strap with hook-and-loop closure for a secure fit
- Handcuffs keep gloves together when not in use
- Pull strap with eyelet and carabiner