Marshawn Lynch’s 27.5+ Beast Mode Ripper makes its much-anticipated return this year. Long before Marshawn became an NFL Super Bowl Champion and a running back for the Oakland Raiders, he had a love for BMX. So we got together with Marshawn to develop a bike that not only could withstand his abuse, but also captures the elements of his home town of Oakland, CA. This year’s silver and black beast of a bike has been upgraded with the addition of front disc brake to help stop the big 27.5” x 3.0” Beast Mode tires in their tracks. And new this year, the number plate now adorns Marshawn’ football jersey number, No. 24. This is the bike to have if you want to be “bout that action!”
- 6066 Aluminum floval tubing frame, symmetrical looptail rear end, 73mm bottom bracket, 142mm-spaced rear dropouts
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks with 110mm-spaced dropouts
- Vee Tire Co x Beastmode Speedster 27.5” x 3.0” tires with optimal speed and grip at 30psi
- Authentic ODI Mushroom II grips with donuts
- Cr-Mo Oakland 4-pc cruiser bars
- External bottom bracket
- Avid BB5 disc brakes with Tri-Align caliper positioning system
- Beastmode Edition diamond-stitch Flyer seat with bottle opener
- Beastmode number plate
- SE Racing x Beastmode vinyl padset and SE Wheelie pegs
- Includes custom Beastmode sticker sheet and Marshawn Lynch trading card
- 33.8 lbs
COLOR(S) Silver & Black
FRAME Marshawn Lynch Beast Mode Model, 6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Symmetrical Looptail Rear End, Disc Brake Tabs, 73mm Euro Bottm Bracket, 142mm Spaced Dropouts
FORK Landing Gear, Full Cr-Mo, 430mm Axle to Crown, 39mm Offset, 110mm Spaced Dropouts
CRANKSET SE V-Ridge 3-pc Cr-Mo, Cranks, 175mm, External Sealed Bearing Euro Bottom Bracket, 160mm Spindle Length, 19mm Spindle Diameter, 33T Alloy SE Racing Sprocket
PEDALS X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
CHAIN KMC S1
WHEELSET Alloy 36H Nutted Hubs, Sealed Rear, 110mm Front Hub & 142mm Rear Hub, w/ 42mm Double-Wall Disc Rims, 16T Cassette, Stainless Spokes
TIRES Vee Tire Co x Beast Mode Speedster, 27.5" x 3.0" Front & Rear
BRAKESET Avid BB5, Mechanical Disc, Easy to Adjust w/ Tri-Align Caliper Positioning System, 160mm Rotor, Front & Rear
BRAKE LEVERS Tektro MT2.1, 2-Finger Alloy, Front & Rear
HEADSET Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
HANDLEBAR Oakland 4pc Cr-Mo Cruiser Bar, 29" x 6", 10Â° Backsweep, 1Â° Upsweep
STEM Beastmode Edition Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved Beastmode Logo & Lightweight Cutouts, 55mm Reach
GRIPS Special Edition ODI Mushroom II Grips, Made in USA, w/ SE Donuts
SEAT Beastmode Edition Diamond Stitch Flyer Seat w/ Custom SE Bottle Opener Brace
SEATPOST Micro-Adjust Alloy, 27.2mm
SEAT CLAMP SE Racing Champ Clamp, Alloy, 31.8mm Inner Diameter
ACCESSORIES Beast Mode Edition Number Plate, Vinyl Beast Mode x SE Racing Padset, Alloy Valve Caps, Custom Marshawn Lynch Beast Mode Sticker Sheet, Authentic Marshawn Lynch Trading Card, SE Wheelie Pegs, SE Chain Tensioners
WEIGHT 33.8 lbs / 15.33 kgs
All bikes are assembled & tested by our qualified mechanics and covered by our Lifetime Maintenance Guarantee (see below).
D&Q LIFETIME BIKE MAINTENANCE GUARANTEE ON ANY BIKE PURCHASED FROM US BEGINNING JANUARY 1ST, 2005.
You purchased your bike for one reason, to enjoy it! The D&Q LIFETIME maintenance guarantee lets you do just that. Come to us as often as you need and we'll make sure the bike you purchased from us stays in top working condition.
THE D&Q LIFETIME MAINTENANCE INCLUDES:
• NO CHARGE INSPECTION AND ADJUSTMENTS of brakes, drive-train, headset, handlebar, bar-stem, bottom bracket, quick releases, seatpost and derailleurs.
• NO CHARGE EXTERNAL LUBRICATION of all wear related parts and tightening of all threaded components.
• NO-CHARGE LABOR on handlebar taping.
• NO-CHARGE LABOR on authorized manufacturer warrantee services.
• NO-CHARGE ACCESSORY INSTALLATION on any accessories purchased from D&Q.
• FIRST YEAR, NO CHARGE LABOR on wheel truing.
• LIFETIME Fit Adjustment
THE D&Q LIFETIME MAINTENANCE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Correcting repair work performed by others.
• Repairs and or maintenance due to severe and excessive riding practices, accidents, neglect, non-authorized manufacturer warrantee service or any other fault(s) due to normal wear and tear.